Friday, February 3, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Real


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Real

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

Real is being one's true self. 

That's what I have been lately. I've been myself. I don't try to please others and just tell them what I really am. If I'm upset I tell them that, if I'm feeling good I sharing my happiness with people. If I don't like something or some thing impressed me I express my opinion truly about it. 
 I'm real, and that's how I like it. 

If anybody ever did something you don't like then tell them that in a good manner don't just say "It's okay!" when it's not just to keep the relation between you, it's always important to know what's going on each others mind and to avoid misunderstand, so you have to speak up and be real

By being one's self you'll see how life is clear and how your outside look matches your inside thought. Life will be a lot easier a sweeter =) 

Stop

This is my post, show me what you have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...