Sunday, October 14, 2012

Put Your Heart In Your Work


Whenever you are doing any task always remember to put your heart into it.

What does that mean?!
To do your work with love.

How is that done ?!
Take your time and do your best to make it perfect.

Why is that ?!
So it'll be better that way since you put your heart into it, the results will be great and awesome.

When I think of writing a post in here ( for example ) I take my time in writing, make sure everything is understandable and clear, provide all the media to make it fun and enjoyably to read. That way I did my writing with love and expect perfect results in the same time and showed my love to the readers.

Of course, it's not just the writing part everything else is included. Whether, it's a homework, job, cook, project or even a play do it with love and put your heart into it. Do it as you really like that thing and you are doing it because you want to, not cause you're forced into that task. It's really enjoyable that way, makes your work easy and the ideas come to you automatically.

Just put your heart into it.
                

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...