Friday, February 1, 2013

[Friday] Five Minutes on Afraid


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.

 

Rules are simple, set the timer at 5 min. obviously, write, don't worry if it's wrong or right and most importantly when you link you go to the previous post and write an encouraging comment for them cause honestly that's the fun part where you hear others thoughts about what you said on one topic shared every week. 

So I'll set the timer for 5 min. where I'll write today about: Afraid

Ready?! 

Set

GO!

Afraid!? Yeah! It's just the right word to describe what I'm right now! Afraid

From what you say?! Well, many things, in fact everything. I mean like things are going very fast now and I to make a decision which is something I'm not good at. Well, lately is has became worth. I made a mistake at work and screwed things up that I'm afraid I'll make the same thing again if I go for anther decision. 

Then there's the thing about me getting married. I've always lived a lonely life. I think for myself, work for myself and live as if there's no one around. I mean sure I have my family but they take care of themselves but if I get married I'll lose myself and it'll all go to my man and kids. there's no space for me! I'm be gone and I'm afraid of that. To be someone else for somebody beside me. To be not me anymore. I'm so afraid of that. 

At work, all the mum share their tiring stories and how they suffer with their kids. Just thinking of that makes me think I'm weak and won't be able to handle this. 

Yes! I'm afraid and not sure yet what to do. 

Stop. 

It's been a long time since my last post, I wanted to write more but it's only 5 min. No!? 
Please share with me your thoughts cause I really need them now and do leave your link so I"ll read them too =) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...