Friday, March 30, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Gift


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Gift

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

The greatest gift I ever had is knowing my lord. I'm a spiritual person and believe in god. He has gave me many gifts in life.
 
The gift of mind. I must admit that I don't think according to my age, nor the place where I live. It's true that my way of thinking is different from other in a positive way which is an awesome gift from my god. 

The gift of heart. To treat others with respect, the let the rudeness pass by. Not everybody can handle a bad guy but I, until now, have been done great in this matter. That is a gift from my lord. 

The gift of the internet. Yes, I consider it a gift too. Looking to how the world has developed and everything that does a good thing to the humanity is counted as a gift. 

The gift of good people. I won't deny having nice people around but they became gums from the little amount that is left around. I appreciate them very much and they are precious gift from god. 

The gift of life. I'm still here and can do whatever I want. I can smile, laugh, have fun, help others, see people. I'm still here. What a great gift from my god. Thank you so much my lord. 

Stop. 

There are so many gifts from god, I just mentioned few cause of the time. What do you have about gift?! Comment with links so I can read yours too =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...