Friday, February 8, 2013

[Friday] Five Minutes on Bare


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.

 

Rules are simple, set the timer at 5 min. obviously, write, don't worry if it's wrong or right and most importantly when you link you go to the previous post and write an encouraging comment for them cause honestly that's the fun part where you hear others thoughts about what you said on one topic shared every week. 

So I'll set the timer for 5 min. where I'll write today about: Bare

Ready?! 

Set

GO!

Time flies by really fast and I can't believe that we are in the second month already. 


I was hoping to accomplish more by the end of January but it seems like I repeated the the same mistakes. It's getting too much already just like whenever I say yes I'll do but something always comes in the way. Something new that didn't happen before, that I don't know how to handle it but learn how to deal with it. Going into life with such bare personality and experience on how to deal with troubles that faces me allows me to grow into a stronger girl.

I'm hoping to do more as I"m going through all the problems at home & work too to learn more and enjoy life to the fullest.

Stop. 

I didn't write much in my blog since like a month but this will be the start for it.
Loving hearing from you too guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...