Saturday, October 1, 2011

[Friday] 5 Minutes: On Friends


Today I'm going to link back at gypsy mama's blog where she writes about a topic every Friday in 5 minutes. That's right
 
Only 5 minutes you write down your stuff about that topic. No editing or backing on it. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong just set the timer on 5 minutes and start writing. Once you're finished link your post back at her place. Okay!?


Today's topic is about: On Friends

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready

set!

GO!

"Being friendless taught me how to be friendly, funny how that works"

I find that this quote really fits my situation. Every since I was in school others made friendship with me just for their advantage. After all those words of (we'll be together) and (best friends forever) no one actually kept in connect. 

I knew from this experience that friendship is a valuable thing just those who have it know what it really means. I met really nice people other the net that doesn't want any advantage from my friendship more that just sharing experience and thoughts together. 

Meeting them made me realize the treasure of friendship but still they weren't the best ones. I didn't tell them everything or discussed anything with them. There are secrets when true friends shouldn't have them. 

Later, I realized that even though everything I still can share my thoughts, secrets and even fights with some people. They are always there, in fact, there were always there but I didn't realize until recently. We talk, fight, dissagre but then it's as if nothing happened and we are friends again. 

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. My sisters, both of them - the older and the younger - are the best friend anyone can ask for. 

Stop!

I was away from my blog for couple of months and didn't write anything so you can see easily my many spelling mistakes ^^; It's Saturday today but you know what they say.... 

"Better late than never!

Again, I'd love to read about your Friday post. Comment down with links to your blogs and I'll leave my thoughts on them. Looking forward to hear from you all. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...