Saturday, October 8, 2011

[Friday] 5 Minutes: Ordinary


Today I'm going to link back at gypsy mama's blog where she writes about a topic every Friday in 5 minutes. That's right
 
Only 5 minutes you write down your stuff about that topic. No editing or backing on it. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong just set the timer on 5 minutes and start writing. Once you're finished link your post back at her place. Okay!?


Today's topic is about: Ordinary

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready

set!

GO!
 
Ordinary? When I first saw this word I thought of my job that I got last week. 

In the first day I remembered my father and how they gets from work everyday. My little chat with mother in the morning, the little explanations I do for my young brother with his school home work and even my fights with my sisters. 
  
I remembered all these, they used to be like ordinary stuff of everyday but once I started my job I really knew what all of those meant. I understood how hard my father works for us and how mother always cared about us. I realized that precious time I wasted in fighting with my sisters instead of making good memories of those. 

I used to think they are ordinary stuff but now that I'm busy and don't get to send lots of time with them I know they are more than just ordinary stuff. Going through this experience taught me that nothing is normal or ORDINARY. Everything has it's own special meaning behind it, that sometimes who don't realize it until we miss it or something happens to it. 

Stop!

Short post, no? Believe me I just came from work a while ago and started working on my blog write away. It's Saturday already and I don't want to get later than this.

Post your comments with links to your blog, even if I got work now I still have time to read your posts at 5 minutes Friday ;) Willing to hear from all of you. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...