Tuesday, November 15, 2011

National Flags Made out of Food


Another post of creativity!

One thing I'd love to do when I go to other countries is taste their food. I think it's one of the interesting things about the outside world. And speaking of countries, here are some national dishes I got for you.


Enjoy a hospitality brought from around the world. 


Vietnam

Switzerland

Spain

 Korea

Lebanon

Japan

Italy

India

Greece

France 

Brazil

Australia

Do let me know your thoughts guys, though all of them seem creative I loved Japan and Korea's flags the most. They are made with the least ingredients, which goes pretty much for Japan since they only used a sushi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...