Friday, January 4, 2013

[Friday] Five Minutes on Opportunity


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.

 

Rules are simple, set the timer at 5 min. obviously, write, don't worry if it's wrong or right and most importantly when you link you go to the previous post and write an encouraging comment for them cause honestly that's the fun part where you hear others thoughts about what you said on one topic shared every week. 

So I'll set the timer for 5 min. where I'll write today about: Opportunity

Ready?! 

Set

GO!

Well, this seems something we wrote about before, haven't we?! 

Anyway, opportunity is something I used to use right away when I find when but last year I was a bit different mean like I was so concerned about my personal image that I didn't do much achievements. It's not like me worrying what people might say or not, what they will think and how they will react. I just thought it's part of self development and how people will like you but I can see clearly now that I was wrong. 

I hold myself away from many things cause I didn't feel I'll do them will. I didn't take the chances, I was afraid of failure. How can I even know I'll fail if I don't try?! That's what I figured out lately and stop having negative thoughts and get on with the things. 

This year I'll take all the opportunities to improve myself, even if I don't get it right from the first go I'll learn something new and carry on. I know it's might not hit the point from the very start but it doesn't hurt to try. 

Stop.   

What did your write?! 
Please comment with a link to your blog, I'd love to read from you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...