Sunday, December 18, 2011

[Friday] 5 Minutes: Connected


Today I'm going to link back at gypsy mama's blog where she writes about a topic every Friday in 5 minutes. That's right!
 
Only 5 minutes you write down your stuff about that topic. No editing or backing on it. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong just set the timer on 5 minutes and start writing. Once you're finished link your post back at her place. Okay!?


Today's topic is about: Connected

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

Connection? the one thing related to it is people in my opinion.

In real life ever since I was a kid I was never good in making relationships or friendships. I don't know why, maybe cause I'm just not a social person. Later when getting into high school I got a lot of so-called-friend. They would connect with me just for a benefit or advantage of them. When we finished school no one actually asked how I am.


I decided to stay away from people cause they are fake. Later I could connected to the internet and boy O boy! It is a whole new world. I can find people of my interest, think like me, like thing like me and best of all don't connect with me just for their good.

 

I got to connect with people again but this time for real not just for their advantage. I learnt from them and taught them. We share things and that was the real connection. I'm really grateful to the interest. It's a great blessing from god.

Let's getting connected by commenting in each others post :)

Stop!

Don't forget to leave links with your blogs. I'd love to read how you are connected =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...