Saturday, December 3, 2011

[Friday] 5 Minutes: Tired


Today I'm going to link back at gypsy mama's blog where she writes about a topic every Friday in 5 minutes. That's right!
 
Only 5 minutes you write down your stuff about that topic. No editing or backing on it. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong just set the timer on 5 minutes and start writing. Once you're finished link your post back at her place. Okay!?


Today's topic is about: Tired

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

So tired!
Tired? this word means my illness every time I hear it. Whenever I have one of those asthma attacks I get really tired the whole day. But this was the case all my life ever since I was a kid. This, I can stop by taking medicine. Then again, there's another thing makes my heart tired.  

People! Yes! Them! How they treat others. Strong ones hurt the weak. Some don't help others. There are those who find joy and happiness just by seeing others miserable. It's so tiring. There isn't any medicine or spry that can stop this. It made my mind, soul and heart really tired.

Don't they every give up? Don't they feel tired? Why they keep doing this? Ignore each other, bother them, gossip and all the other annoying things. The world has became tiring ever since people started to act this way. 

I'm tired of people! Yes! I am tired of sick people! (-_-)''

Stop

I guess I'm really tired now and hungry that's why I wrote just this much plus, I finished this one minute before the exact time. Anyhow, love to hear from you. Leave your comments with links to your blogs. And tell me,,,,

What are you tired of?~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...