Saturday, December 31, 2011

[Friday] 5 Minutes: Open


Today I'm going to link back at gypsy mama's blog where she writes about a topic every Friday in 5 minutes. That's right!
 
Only 5 minutes you write down your stuff about that topic. No editing or backing on it. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong just set the timer on 5 minutes and start writing. Once you're finished link your post back at her place. Okay!?


Today's topic is about: Open

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!
 
So this is it, we are at the end of the year and 2011 was a big blast for me!

It was a wonderful year despite all the not-so-good things. I learnt a lot and specially from my mistakes. Met good and even bad people. The first one taught me how to behave and the other one taught me how to deal with rude people. 

I'm so looking forward to the new year 2012. I'm opening my heart and soul to it and ready to deal whatever comes in my way. Whether it's good or bad. They both will gain me experience. I made lots of memories this year, not cause they were perfect but because I took the bright side of everything. It's our choice and something we can do, so why not just chooses to be happy?! 
 
Opening my heart for new people, great events, new experience and anything that'll make this year a wonderful year too.

Stop. 

Oh! I'm so tired from preparing for the new year. Anyhow, I guess this is the last 5 minutes Friday for this year 2011. Happy new year everybody hope that you too got great memories too =) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...