Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sweet Memories (Pictures)


All of us might have some sweet and soaring memories about our childhood.


Look below and find the resemblances with them.
Close your eyes for a while and travel through the memories of that beautiful period without responsibilities or worries, and enjoy its beauty.



Tomorrow, in this cart we shall go to school...

 


Look an aero plane is coming, if my dad was in it!




Didn't you hear
? Papa said to sit here silent...




We are the Angels on the earth...




Flowers, in the flowers..."Sit here till any body comes to get us down..."




Mammaaaaaaa
, we will come just now...




Wow
! What a breeze?  I am going to sleep, don't disturb me...




I am flying to the world of freedom...




Wooo.... oh.... an,,,, an.... ant.......!!!




Am I beautiful?




Yeh, move elephant, to left...




My sound is sweeter than this one...




Oh God, punish the cruel teacher by breaking his leg...
We have asked this one many times :P




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...