Friday, June 17, 2011

[Friday] 5 Minutes: Home


Today, I'm going to write something new. I came cross Gypsy Mama's blog where she writes a post every Friday on a specific subject in 5 minutes! That's right. Only 5 minutes you write down your stuff about that topic she chooses. No editing or backing on it. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong just set the timer on 5 minutes and start writing. Once you're finished link your post back at here place. Okay!?


Today's topic is about: Home

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO! 

Whenever I hear the word home I member this place I’m in. Where I spend my childhood, where I finished my education, where I met new people – the good and the bad – where I lived the happy and sad moments.

Home is where it took me and has been with my in all my life. Happy times, sad times, anger times, trouble times. In every event it open its place to me. Lived my happiness and sorrow. 
It doesn’t have to be my home country. Just living here made it my own home. I know every place, every broken down parts of it. Even if I go away where I’m really from that won’t make me feel like home. Cause where I spend all my life is my real place.

That’s why I believe K.S.A. is my real home despite the troubles and disadvantages that is has, I don’t think I’ll find another place like it.

Stop.  

Now it's your turn. Write about (home) in 5 Minutes and link back to Gypsy Mama


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...