Friday, March 23, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Loud


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Loud

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

It's so loud out there!

Songs, shouts, arguments, fights, orders, do this, don't do that and so it goes. There's a big mess in my life ever since I got this new job. I'm not use to it. After staying home for a good time I decided to go out and face the world cause I surely know that if I want to change my life I have to take action. 

It just turned out a bit harder than what I used to think. I left my first job cause it was truly hard and the payment was not good. I knew I can't just do as I wish if I want a stable life so I went for another. Everything is good this time only thing is, I give more to my work than myself and I have to fix this one. I won't run away, I'll face the problem and work things out cause all of these things will teach me how to live on. 

Life has been so busy and loud ever since. I'm happy, I'm not just any one, I'm serving and doing good things to the community and humanity but it's also important not to forget one's self and keep a balance between people, work, job and you. 

I'm being seeking time for myself and do my own favorite hobbies and everything it doesn't work but I'm still try. 

Stop. 

Tomorrow is another day. Show what you got girls, I love reading from you all <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...