Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Ache


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Ache

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

When I think back at my first early years of my life I feel sad with an ache for them. I was not fair to myself, I always took people's thought before mine, I never considered myself and I always overlooked my opinions and rights. I wanted to do good for people but many years later I realized that I did it in the wrong way. 

Sure I can offer help to others but not on my account. It should be a balance between these two things and of course whenever goes on a lose for me will not happen cause in the end I'm the one who understands myself the best and if I don't be nice to myself ...

who else will be?!

Remembering these anytime or having the thoughts run in my head truly aches me. It was an unfair deal with myself. But nothing to be wrong for a long time specially when I already knew that I learnt how to be nice and balance myself with others. Now, despite the pain I know it was a lesson and always give myself the first place to talk before anyone else, cause in the end I'm the one with the rights of myself who's fighting for it. 

Stop
Love reading yours <3 comment and link =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...