Friday, March 9, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Empty


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Empty

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

Empty! I remember writing another post about the topic (full). I talked there about how my life was full and empty at some points. I kinda gonna say the same thing but about empty. 
Full

There were times after high school where I wasn't not sure of what I wanted in life. I just thought of living my life with having fun without thinking in anything else. Sure I enjoyed myself a lot but after some time passage I realized that I don't want to carry on life this way and there's more I want from life. I noticed that if I live a life away from my god, no matter how joy I'm in will turn into emptiness later on. And that's what happened. 

I realized this and got back to my got. Now even though I'm really busy with work and get to do less what I did in the past I can fill the fullness in my life. The fullness of getting back to my god, helping human and society and first of them all is me. I'm enjoying myself more then ever and all the emptiness is filled with accomplishments, achievements and success.  

Stop
            
 What do you got about Empty?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...