Friday, October 26, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Voice


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Voice

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

No body is perfect. 

Guess it's something everyone agrees on. But still we do our best to reach whatever we dream of, no matter how many times we fail we should go up again. Then you know what they say, it's easier said than done. 

I have these moments at times when I feel really down and crash myself with really harsh words and say that no one wants me, I'm not good at all, I won't make it no matter how many times I try and such frustrating things. I let myself down and end up eating a lot of sweet stuff then gain weight. 

I think of giving up and when I do I hear that voice again. 

That voice the refuses strongly to give up. Whatever is the season, whatever is the situation, it won't let me in peace until I go up again. Sometimes, I believe it's much harder to resist this voice then just giving up and being a loser for the rest of myself. It's a strong voice, very strong that I feel like it's somebody near me talking and saying to go up again. 

That's how I am, and how I keep on going in this life refusing to stay low. Even if I can't make it (and I hope I will) I'll be at least trying to get there. 

Just keep moving forward. 

Stop.  

Leave me your comments with links to your blogs, I'd love to read them all <3  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...