Friday, October 12, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Race


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Race

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

What a perfect promote we got today! Race!

That's exactly how I am with time whenever it comes to Five Minutes Friday!


You know this little idea helped in a lot in many ways. It helped me to be brave and write my thoughts without thinking if it's right or not. It taught me how to be honest and just write. It also showed me how it feels to encourage someone else and what it feels like when someone leave their thought on my writings. 

But still I'm always hurrying up to caught up with time, I mean like I'm not that good at writing nor that fast with typing but I still can try, no?! I'm always racing with the clock to make it on time and racing with my thoughts to come out a good piece if not perfect. 

Sometimes it's not only about writing blog posts, I also race in life a lot. I think of something then measure the time I should finish it in, if not I consider it a failure though I know accomplishing things needs time but it's a way to push myself for finishing tasks I have. 

Racing, racing, racing, I'm always seem to be in a rush and sometimes forget myself or to have some fun. It's a good thing to race but sometimes I do need to slow down as well and enjoy the beauty of life =)

Stop. 

What did you write about Race?! 

Please leave a comment with links to your blog, I'd love to read them all 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...