Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Welcome


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Welcome

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

I feel lonely most of the time. Not physically but mentally. 

I believe a lot get confused whenever they hear me say that. I mean yeah, there are people around me talking, laughing, working together and such thing but I feel like our thoughts an ideas are a part. I'm not saying that all should be thinking the same thing but what I mean is that I want to be with people with agree with my thinking and whatever I have in mind, not in like I'm the boss or anything but they like have the same interests as I do. 

It's kinda tough to explain and that makes me lonelier. I wanna go to a place where people will welcome me for who I am, how I think and what I do. I need people who will understand with I talk and laugh with my jokes. I want to be around people who share things that makes me enjoy and I really like wanna stay with them for longer time. 

Even though I try to fit in this world and do my best to be that person for others. I welcome anyone to be my company and I'm sure I'll enjoy time with you if you are willing to spend some time with me =) 

Stop. 

Don't forget the comments with links to your blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...