Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Roar


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Roar 

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

This word doesn't remind me with anything in particular but when I think of the new year I feeling roaring with happiness. Yes! A whole year past by and it was a blast for me.

Too many memories, achievements, success stories and wonderful people I knew. I want to roar to the world and tell them what a great year I had. They helped me, I learnt from them and now I'm willing to return the favor they gave me. I planned my resolution for this year and one if them is the provide help for anyone who need it.

With a pure heart, I won't ask anything in return. Just seeing some body is happy with my help will make my day. I won't just be a successful girl by myself I will provide help to whoever needs it.  It gives you a special feeling.

I'm feeling like roaring cause my year started very well. Everything went fine and I'm looking to the bright sides of life. I'm really roaring with happiness now =D

Stop!

Happy that you dropped by. Please leave comments with your links so I'll read yours too =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...