Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wisdom For The Journey


 
I will go through this life only once,
and I shall have but one chance to live

Not all people will like me,
others may even despise me,
as I may not be easily understood;
Yet I will take this chance to live,
and I will reach out in ways I know;


I will love those whom I can,
and I will strive to understand them more;

Not all days will bring me sunshine,
so I will rejoice also for the rain;

Not every endeavor will be a success,
but I will savor the victories I achieve;

Not all dreams I dream will be mine,
but in time new dreams will fill my heart,


and as from a star

those hopes will propel me forward
doing everything the best way I know I can;
No fear shall trample me whatsoever,
though some tasks seem to outweigh my strength;
I will only do what I have to do,
and God will take care of the rest!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...