Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Vivid


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Vivid

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

Vivid!
Cheerful, colorful, happy, bright and joy. These are what this word mean. I have many good and colorful vivid moments from my childhood. Even now I made this blog for those who want to get inspired and have a fun time. 

I believe anyone can get a vivid memory by just loving what they have rather than looking for what they don't have. Learning to love yourself they way you are is the best way to be happy in life. There will be some tough times but ones should always remember to look at the bright side of life. 

You can make vivid times for yourself or make another person happy with helping them out too. I wish all those who are reading these simple lines right now will have a wonderful vivid moments. 

Stop. 

Now show me what you wrote =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...