Monday, February 13, 2012

Carved Books


You know what is a real magical thing!?

When you make out a fab art from simply, daily life used stuff. I posted in one of my previous posts the art of paper. I always be blown away with people's creative mind and how they can turn a small thing into a interesting masterpiece. 

Books pages designed into shapes and figures. 


Get ready to see how a simple can really amaze you B)

Mooney night

Couples <3

^^

Party anyone?!

=)

Give me your hand

Alice in wonderland

Castle


Fairy tale

Cute
Sevvy?! 

Vote for the ones you like the most =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...