Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Grit


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Grit

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

No one is completely right nor wrong. No one is saying the right thing or doing it all the time. I know I for once wasn't all good in my life. There are times when I was down, wasting time, not doing the correct thing even runny away from my mistakes. 
 
 Such things happen in everyone's life, there's no escape from that. There will be times when I get hurt by other people or maybe be the ones who hurt them. It's due to life style, when we get stressed, upset, sad or so on. But now that I'm all grown up, well at least that I think like one I'm ready to say it to the world when I'm wrong I'll apologize and when I hurt someone without meaning it I'll say I'm sorry. I won't keep my thoughts inside me that way people will never know what I have in mind. 

I'll express that all and have the grit for it =) 

Stop. 

<3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...