Friday, February 10, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Trust


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 



5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Trust 

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

Trust is one of the most valuable things in humans life. You can't just get it or give it to anyone. You have to earn it with respect and truthfulness. 

It's not easy to get. In my life I have experienced how hard it is to give my trust to just anyone. There are times when some can be real sincere even for years and you fall into them and trust them blindly then get a real hard shock when they betray you, because simply that was never in your calculations. 

As an inspiring blog, there's always a good side for everything to talk about. Where there's no one left you can trust, I always know that God is out there. I can always trust him in anything and everything. 

He will never ever let me down. 

Stop. 

As always, comments with link to your blog post about trust =) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...