Friday, April 13, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Good-Bye


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Good-Bye

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

Good-bye rude people;
I will not react to your rudeness anymore, my time is precious and don't want to waste it with you. 

Good-bye negative thoughts;
I found a better way to live life than looking into it with black glasses. 

Good-bye bad habits
I realized how you don't benefit me that much. I can have fun and enjoy in the same time with other things beside you. 

Good-bye bad manners
I knew now that being rough on people isn't away to show others how strong you are. It's with nice manners you catch their heart. 

Good-bye annoying people
I don't care for you anymore. As long as I'm living my life to the fullest I don't give a bit for what you are doing or not 
Good-bye all the bad things in the world. 

Stop. 

What did you write for Good-bye?! Comment with a link to your blog =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...