Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sorry, My Mistake


Speak Your Mind! 

Write your honest thought about this question, they are on no certain basis. Just some wondering things to express yourself and state your opinion about it. 
 
Today's question: If there was one person, living or dead, to whom you could apologize, 
who would you choose, and what would you say?

Sure there is someone and that someone would defiantly be ... ME!

YES! ME! I was unfair to myself in the past, forbidding it from any rest, fun and time to itself. I focused too much on other stuff that I forgot to give it a break. I took people's opinions and feelings before it's and never considered anything for it. After all this time, I found it the one that understands me most and leads me to where and what I want - not the people - so I apologize to myself and say ....

"I'm truly sorry dear ME! for being rude, rough and hard on you in the past years. I promise that I'll take YOU in consider before anyone else, care for YOUR thoughts, feelings and opinions. Most importantly do whatever YOU want and never overlook YOU again!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...