Monday, April 30, 2012

Learning Curve


Speak Your Mind! 

Write your honest thought about this question, they are on no certain basis. Just some wondering things to express yourself and state your opinion about it. 
 
Today's question: It is said that you learn something new every day. 
What did you learn today?!
 I learnt... 
 
* That must people are random and just go with the flow rather then choosing and doing what they really want. They do things without thinking or having a desire for it, they do it just because, or some people did it or just to show off. And once they see someone is taking another path or doing something extraordinary or right they start wondering .... 
what's wrong with him!

* That some people's misery and sadness is in my own happiness. They just can't stand it and want us to be awfully sad so they can enjoy happy moments. 
 
* That I alone can change myself. Other stuff are good as outside factors but I alone with my own will, will be able to change myself. As long as I'm wanting it, I will reach my aims sooner or later. No matter how long it lasts, it will find its way at the end. 
 
* That the high positions people get in life, the dryer their humanity goes and they start to think they are kings or gods that no one can talk back to them even if they have the right. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...