Friday, April 6, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Light


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week. 


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Light

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

I have made many mistakes in my life, when I was a teenage I did a lot of things thinking it's right. Choosing and giving opinions on my own without consulting anyone believing it's the right thing to do. Even when it was my fault, I didn't always admit it, if it's never.

At some point later, I got lost. I realized that nothing is going the way it should be. I'm not getting any results nor anything good in coming in my way. I turned to people for help but they didn't do much for me. Most of them made me lose trust in others, so I was left alone again with my decisions. I couldn't do it alone so I seeked for help again. 

I was not left by myself this time and god was there for me. He was there all the time he just wanted me to go back to him. It's his light that spread in my life and made it what it is now. 

Thank god. 

Stop. 

That's it for the Friday =) Have a nice weekend everybody. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...