Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Path


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Path

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

Life has been tough lately, I stumbled sometimes but again I know I have to stand up and fight for it to live in this world. I noticed and saw how hard people's heart can become and realized that nothing can stop them unless it comes from inside. No other outside factor can change this.

Just as I go in troubles I learnt how to deal with such kind of people and situations. It's a tough path I chose but it's helping me to develop my personal skills and experience. Nothing is for free, there's a price for everything no matter how small they might look. 

They say: "No pain, no gain!" and "You can't get anything for nothing" also "The hit that doesn't break your back makes you stronger!" I might broke up and get my soul hurt but this is how I should get stronger. Stepping one foot outside means I'm in the wrestling battle with life and enemy. Nothing is there but my lord and good work. 


Stop. 


What is your path?! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...