Friday, June 29, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Dance


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Dance

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!
 Ice! Cold white snow! Coldness and wind

I just saw all these in a video couple of days ago. It's so wonderful. It was so clear and white that I felt I'm inside it. I love nature. It's so pure and clean. Unlike mankind that I'm really tired of, many lies, bad manners, rudeness and others hateful stuff. But compared to the cold white ice, they are nothing. 

I think it's great to escape away from life by going to the nature. All greenery or whiteness, it just makes you in connect with the lord and how wonderful he made the world before human beings destroyed it. My heart dances whenever I hear a sweet bird's singing or a little kitten playing with its mother.... I just wonder sometimes why humans with brains that God gave them can't be more like animal's kindness. It all depends I think, but pretty soon we're all be together in front of him to pay for whatever we did in life. 

Stop.    

What do you got about Dance?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...