Friday, June 1, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: See


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: See

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

Life has be interesting with excitement lately. Lots of things happened, I grow up in hard times and learnt many things. There are times when things just don't go as I like them, where people change and not like before anymore. Where I realized new stuff about things around me. 

My recent job was really comfortable until the previous secretary decided to go for a vacation. I was chosen to replace her for being the girl with the right abilities. I was patient and waiting ever since for her return and after more than a month I found out that she was actually intending to resign and that seems to be like the matter. It is a heavy duty, 2 persons job done by one girl. Though it's been disturbing I knew now what is it like to have such position. I can see it, even though I thought it was easy I'm seeing now what it is really like. 

Every now and then I see people's life, they might be in higher positions but not like others. The place might be good but the load isn't the same. I can see. Not all of them are the same, it's the inner that matter not the outlook and appearance.

I can see all of that. 
Stop.

What do you see?! Link me to you blog =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...