Friday, June 8, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Expectation


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Expectation

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

I used to think that one way to please people is to live for their expectation. To do what they want and present what they expect. I never looked into my side of the story although I'm living it every minute and second. 

I did all I can for them but still they look for what's missing, what I couldn't do, what's out of my control and still I can't get their approval. Why should I do as they want when I'm wanting people to except me the way I am for who I am?! I left them and saw they are complaining from the same things which means they were not pleased from the first place even though I was working for their expectations. 

It taught me a lesson that no matter what we do people are not satisfied with us, they will deny everything just cause they want to and not because we're not perfect. So, I live for myself only and left their expectation behind.

Stop. 

What are you expectations?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...