Friday, June 22, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Risk


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Risk

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!


It's an adventurous world out there. 

Ever since I step my foot outside I knew it meant troubles. People will talk and gossip, hurt each other and be injustice. I can't do anything about it cause it's not my zone. There I'll only do as they want me or at least I can't do everything I want. Still I can't fall back and stop. I have to move forward and fight for my rights. 

There are things that I won't like, moments I wish I didn't live and people I'd be glad if I did't meet the hell out of them. But this is the real world, I had to take the risk to face all this and lose my freedom of movies with sisters, free sleeping hours, walking in the park and studying as much as I want. 

I may not be gone forever and lost myself but in the same time I'm remember who I really am, why am here and when and how I'll reach to my goal. This is the life, whether we like it or hate it, it will go on and we have to go as it wants us to cause in the end it's you who's going to learn new stuff and put them in use in your personal life. that is for sure your win. 

It's a risky world out there, you might be crushed or smashed but all of these will pay up and they are worth to take the risk for fighting to get them. 

Stop

Show me what you got =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...