Friday, July 20, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Enough


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Enough

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

Life has many surprises for everyone. 

I had my share from those. There are days when I'm so hyper that I want to yell at the world with happiness and share my job with them. Then there are those days where I don't like to leave my bed and just put my head under my pillow. 

Sometimes, it gets tough but I just have to pass it no matter what. I try every time and learn from my mistakes. It's a big school out there and people are the subjects and students to learn from and with. I know I complained from life and did many mistakes, some sins cause I was so upset. I thought that it's a good way to express my frustration but I realized I was wrong. 

I've been away from my god long enough that it's time to get back to him. After all, he's the real reason for my success and beautiful life. It's time to get to him again, fix the faults and start from wherever I left. It's been enough wasting time already. 

Stop. 


What did you have enough of lately!? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...