Monday, July 16, 2012

Life Isn't Complete Without


Speak Your Mind! 

Write your honest thought about this question, they are on no certain basis. Just some wondering things to express yourself and state your opinion about it. 


  Today's question: Consider whatever you choose, 
what is the one thing you can't live without?!

With the given question, the one thing I can't live without is ... faith

Yes! It's the core of everything in my life. I'm a spiritual person, believe in god and have faith in him. I know that everything in life is going according to what he wants. I went through a lot and still looking forward to everyday even though I already know sometimes where's there hidden for me but I believe and have faith in god. Pray to him everyday and seek for the goodness only from him. Cause I believe deep inside that everything and every miracle happened in life was all thanks to him. 

My lord make my life brighter and take me to where I'll find happiness in your obedience.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...