Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home


Speak Your Mind! 

Write your honest thought about this question, they are on no certain basis. Just some wondering things to express yourself and state your opinion about it. 

  Today's question: Where do you live? 
Be as general or specific as you would like. What do you like most about living there (or why do you hate it and wish you lived somewhere else)?

I live in the middle east, KSA to be more specific. Life is so easy here and the best part is everything is near to my house. Been here all my life and sometimes I feel like it's my home country (cause I'm Asian). Of course there are things that I hate but I try to overlook them with the good stuff in here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...