Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Beyond


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Beyond

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

It's really hot out there, fasting with doing house chores isn't that easy.

I had to clean the rooms as usual for my weekly home cleaning. With such weather and not drinking a single class of cold water isn't easy but all of these were worth it. It's been many years since I waited for our home to change, I wait too long and now things are taking turn to the best. Even if it's not all good. 

I remember that past year when I was jobless, I so wanted to do something to earn few bucks. I prayed a lot to my lord and my prayers have been answered. It was all worth it. Beyond all these hard times there are things granted. I'm feeling the blessing that god gave us. 

True that I faced a lot of difficulties, sometimes even my families were against me but at the end it I got what I wanted. Beyond all those there a happy girl now who's wishes came true and I thank my lord a lot for giving me all these. 

 Stop. 


What do you have about Beyond?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...