Saturday, July 23, 2011

[Friday] 5 Minutes: Full


Today I'm going to link back to gypsy mama's blog where she writes about a topic every Friday in 5 minutes. That's right

Only 5 minutes you write down your stuff about that topic. No editing or backing on it. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong just set the timer on 5 minutes and start writing. Once you're finished link your post back at her place. Okay!?


Today's topic is about: Full

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

Today's topic confused me a bit. Once I saw the theme I thought in myself 
"Full?! What can I possibly write about it?

Full & Empty
I've went though others posts to see what they wrote. Most of them were talking about their families. I, on the other hand, didn't have that kind of relation with my family. So I thought of other things. 

Times when I was full back in my high school days. Though all the activities and home works I always participated in other works beside school's. Although all the pressure I got that time I felt like I lived my life to the fullest. 

Then again, after graduation I felt really empty. All the home works and friends and little chit chats we use to have in break time aren't there any more. 

I sometimes feel full then in other days really empty to the very bottom. Still I love life and my live just the way it is. Even if those wonderful busy days won't come back again. I want to live my life to the fullest doing other thing I enjoy and takes all my time. 

 Stop.

I finished this a bit early and a minute was left. This is pretty much all I got to say about (Full). Maybe I don't have much right now cause I fell empty ^^; 

Anyway, thank you very much for reading. Do leave your comments with your URL to your blog. I'd love to see what you wrote today about (Full

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...