Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why Do You Blog?


Everybody got their reasons for starting a blog weather it's writing, improving skill, sharing your passion or just doing it for fun blogger it one of the best ways for you to do it.

I read this post in the Blogger Buzz community and thought it's a great subject to write about. I know I don't have much more to say since I already wrote it in my (about) section but it's okay to expand that a little more.

So, why do I blog?
Well, I remember sometimes in the past when I needed to do something I didn't have the inspiration. I always looked clueless with no ideas that's why I started this blog. I'm also willing to improve my writing skill next to my English. Plus, I love writing I just want to express myself whenever I fee like it ^^

What do I write about?
In general, it's everything that comes into my mind. Mostly they are my experiences in life with any field. Weather it's in cooking, computer, tips and tricks, language, internet or just a piece of writing I liked I share it here.

How do they inspire?
Inspiration in my point of view comes from anything. It doesn't have to be a story all time. Even another person's experience can sparkle some ideas into you. Read this and that whenever you're depressed and see what happens ;)

Why did I choose blogger?
At first I did hear about wordpress but blogger was like with google and I can put all of it's services in one place. Like youtube, blogger,adsence and so on. That's why I picked blogger also, editing stuff here is much easier to work with and start off from :)

What's my purpose behind this blog?
Well, as I mentioned before. The main point is to get inspired. Next to that it's to make people, get high, smile, laugh and enjoy. I know the amount of sad events that are happening in this world plus to those who have a miserable life this blog will make them chill and take a bit of their load.

My posts are short. I know people are busy and don't have time to read long posts. That's why it's straight to the point yet has the essential thing it in. I sure hope you find your stuff in here ^^

So, that's it!
A little something more about (why do I blog) what about you?  

Tell me about your blog:

Why do you blog?
What do you write about?
Why did you choose blogger?
What's your purpose behind your blog?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...