Friday, July 1, 2011

[Friday] 5 Minutes: Welcome


Today I'm going to link back to gypsy mama's blog where she writes about a topic every Friday in 5 minutes. That's right

Only 5 minutes you write down your stuff about that topic. No editing or backing on it. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong just set the timer on 5 minutes and start writing. Once you're finished link your post back at here place. Okay!?
  
Today's topic is about: Welcome

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?

set!

GO!

Welcome readers to my blog. I'm so happy that you are here. 

You know I get very excited whenever I see a new visitor and a new comment on my blog post. Mmm, I'm always curious about the other person behind the screen. 

Ever since I got connected to the internet I always wanted to have the experience of meeting a friend online in real life. I would welcome her/him into my world. Hear her/his story and what's life like at their place. Have chats for long time and sometimes fights - since I'm a short temper girl - I know I'm be sorry and ask for forgiveness later that's how I am . 

But in every case, I really welcome anyone to my world. I'm an open person and love to know life on other parts of the world. Like to welcome very one to my crazy yet interesting world BD You are wonderful just the way you are. Not do anything else to attract people toward you. 

Once again, with a huge friendly smile.....  



title or description

to my world :) 


Stop. 

Hmmm, I finished this earlier and one more minute was left but I guess that all what my heart wanted to say for this topic today :)

So, yeah. You are welcome to post down a comment <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...