Tuesday, May 31, 2011

iCare Format Recovery


Deleted some files by mistake ?!
Your hard disc is formatted and some important files are lost ?!
Flash memory is stuck and can't be accessed without format ?!
Emptied recycle bin from a document you need ?!

Don't worry about that anymore cause I got the solution for your problem!

Now you can recover your important files and documents that got deleted by mistake with this software. It was a real big help for me and won't disappoint you either  B) 

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199549_193495400688468_116973828340626_423536_1316133_n.jpg
 So here's the thing. I was saving some files into my flash memory then all of a sudden it got stuck and refused to access. A message showed up that I have to format it in order to use it again. I got shocked and looked up for a solution and this is what I came up with. Here I'm sharing the experience with you guys :)


A truly handy software you can use. Here are some of it's features:
  • Restore deleted files even emptied from the Recycle Bin
  • Restore files from any formatted drive including full format or quick format
  • Recover files from inaccessible partition when partition gets deleted, lost, damaged
  • Recover files from virus attack, other software damages 
It's an amazing software and works pretty well. You can download it from here [link].
Just take your cup of coffee, relax and watch iCare do the rest! You will be amazed with it's result.
Original site [link]


1 comments:

Anonymous said... Add Reply

Thank you for the share ^^

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...