Sunday, May 20, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Perspective


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Perspective

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

The desk is so messy, I got a lot of claims, papers and bills on them. 

Ever since I became the replacement for the past secretary to go to her vacation I was busier than ever. I don't remember I was this busy in my life, not even when I was in high school. I'm working two persons work in one time and that's too much. 

As if doing this alone would have been enough, I get to do minor tasks in between like roaming in the hospital to get doctors correction and new refunded bills. Also, the clerks and officers come any time to ask from me anything they want. Maintain, stock, problem, bill, claims, approval, anything to bother me me. It has been a month already and by tomorrow the past secretary should be back. 

The whole place is in a mess. I was suppose to cover up for her but now I've been taken advantage from and doing more extra jobs since knowing my real capability is. It's like unfair and doing and working not according to what I am or how much I earn. But looking to things through positive ways, 

I learnt a lot from this messy with pressure experience. How to deal with people, work fast, do new things, make relation and other stuff that will benefit me in my life and others too. 

Stop. 

What is your perspective?! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...