Friday, May 25, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Opportunity


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Opportunity

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

There are times when I hit something badly I think of backing up. I've always let things go and took them easily because life isn't worth it sometimes. I try to be a grown up and act like a big girl, but even though, it hurts me. I can't just let it go, I mean I consider myself and do certain things at some situation.

Of course I'll not like it when somebody is wrong, I tell them that even if it gets up into fights I will fight back for my right and for who I am. I'm not here just like that I'll have to prove my existence. I've taken all the opportunities in life to do the best I can, surely I can't hit it from the first go and commit mistakes but I learn from them all I take all the chances. 

Life is full of opportunities if we give ourselves those chances, give forgive yourself, take it easy, fight for your right and show everyone that you are there and nothing can break you down no matter what it is. 

Stop. 



Don't forget the comments with links to your blog =) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...