Friday, May 11, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Identity


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Identity

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

I never thought life would turn out this way. 

I used to think it's all about family, school, having fun and everything will go on easily. It was that thought until I graduated and noticed that the world is not what I used to think. It's more. And the first step to take is decide what I wanna be. My identity. It was a hard thing since I didn't plan much for my future. 

I tried many things before my previous failures. Yes! It's true and I admit it! I did fail and learnt all the lessons from them. I was looking and searching for who I am, what I want to be. I faced a lot of troubles in that since most of the people don't really take me seriously. I gave up at some points and reconsidered and came back. I fought a lot and went into so much until I knew what I want from this life. 
Success comes only when you benefit someone else. 

That is what I thought. I may not be able to change the whole world but at least I can start with what I got. There place where I live and those who are near me. I gave it my best shot and it worked out. I out my identity of a hard, kind and sincere working girl and that is what I was looking for and found too.    
 
Stop. 

What is your identity?! Comment with link to your blog =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...