Saturday, May 12, 2012

Nothing to Fear But Fear Itself


Speak Your Mind! 

Write your honest thought about this question, they are on no certain basis. Just some wondering things to express yourself and state your opinion about it. 

 Today's question: What's your deepest, darkest fear?! Have you tried to overcome it?!

My deepest fear is to fail in life. YES! It's a horrible thing for me. To lose anything else in this world can be replaced but once I fail in life there's no more meaning for that. It's more like I'm dead and not doing anything just like them. That's why it's very important to try over and over again and never lose hope. 

I did try to overcome it and learnt that mistakes happen I just have to take the lesson and be careful of not repeating them again. Sometimes it does hit me and I fear trying something just I won't get hurt by the failure then again I remember that if I stop I'll be where I am forever then give it a go. Even if I lose in the first try I'll try again until I get it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...