Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Live it Today!


"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery and today is a gift, that's why it's called present"

I used to read this quote and every time I didn't consider that great meaning in it. I thought it is just a saying or so but then I realized it's more than just the names given to the days. 

When I actually went to the real world I noticed how busy and crowded it is. Every time when something gather up for me I keep it in the pending for tomorrow in hopes to finish it soon. Then, when the next day I find myself busy in other stuff and can't do that particular thing I left from yesterday. I then know what it means when they said it's a mystery and indeed and I can't tell what will happen tomorrow even if I put plans for it. Yesterday is of a same story. No matter how much sorry I feel for that day it will never come back and what happened just happened so it's a history now. 

Whatever you have for now do it, enjoy it and live it. Cause you have no idea of what will happen tomorrow. We all will put happy and positive thoughts for it but in the same time I can't really tell what's there in the box for us. So live it today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...