Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Stop Doing that Already!


Speak Your Mind! 

Write your honest thought about this question, they are on no certain basis. Just some wondering things to express yourself and state your opinion about it. 

    Today's question: What is your biggest pet peeve?!

I do have a lot of them but the one I hate the most is when people write in text style. Like using numbers and shapes to write words. It annoys the hell out of me and I wish people really would stop doing it. 
 
Honestly! A number isn't a letter. I don't even want to given an example cause it's so bothering me. Also, those who say and write bad grammar. Use proper language people, please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...