Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today’s Lesson


Facing your problem and solving them out is you way to be relaxed afterward and if you’re thinking running away from them will make you feel better than you are totally dead wrong.

Cause if you leave just like that the problem will remain; when you work it out it’s over. Weather you are there or not. I used to hate people when they make fuse about stupid simple things with me and always preferred to run away but that wasn’t any of a use since they come back to me later since it’s there and I’m the one who walked away from the trouble not the problem itself. 

It’s so troublesome and I know it but also it’s worth it. That way you’ll improve yourself facing any other situations, get stronger and beat the matter itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...